1. The operating environment shall be kept clean and tidy, the fan surface shall be kept clean, the air inlet and outlet shall be free of sundries, and the dust and other sundries in the fan and pipeline shall be removed regularly.
2. It can only operate under the condition that the fan is completely normal. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the capacity of power supply facilities is sufficient and the voltage is stable. Defective operation is strictly prohibited. The power supply line must be a special line, and temporary lines shall not be used for power supply for a long time.
3. In case of abnormal sound of the fan, serious heating of the motor, electrification of the shell, tripping of the switch and failure to start during the operation of the fan, it shall be shut down immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to carry out maintenance during fan operation. After maintenance, test run shall be carried out for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormality before starting up.
4. The bearing shall be supplemented or replaced with lubricating grease from time to time according to the service environmental conditions (it is not necessary to replace the lubricating grease for the motor closed bearing within the service life). In order to ensure good lubrication of the fan during operation, the oil filling times shall not be less than 1000 hours / time. The closed bearing and motor bearing shall be filled with zl-3 lithium base lubricating grease to fill 1 / 3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing; It is strictly prohibited to operate without oil.
5. The fan shall be stored in a dry environment to prevent the motor from moisture. When the fan is stored in the open air, protective measures shall be taken. During storage and handling, the fan shall be prevented from bumping to avoid damage to the fan.